Job descriptionLocation: Indonesia Department: eCommerce Platform Location: Indonesia Job Description Job Description
Lazada Affiliate Individual Partners Business Development Manager is responsible for Individual Affiliate Partners development in cost per sale model and contribution to platform growth of traffic & buyers. As Affiliate Business Development Manager, you will report directly to Head of Strategic Partnership & Affiliate and be responsible for the Individual Partners growth in terms of active Partners, generated Buyers & GMV.
In detail, you will play the following role:
A. Lead team to excel from end-to-end performance & processes
B. Drive ambitious buyers & revenue growth by:
- Identifying & designing Affiliate strategies with quantifiable objectives
- Staying on top of the latest trends in Affiliates and Lazada Branding content direction to manage & optimize content.
- Expanding Affiliate KOL pool by searching, onboarding & incubating potential Affiliate Partners which match the program’s criteria across social media platforms: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc
- Monetizing this qualified source to get higher investment from Brands and Sellers via Sponsored Affiliate
- Expand & establish strong relationships with Individual Affiliate Partners as well as Branding and communication plan for advertising this program
- Conduct comprehensive collaboration with key internal stakeholders such as Branding, PR, Lazada Sponsored Solutions and other relevant stakeholders to deliver project goals.
- Initiate any initiatives to drive Affiliate performance and optimize processes
Job Requirements In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Affiliate/Influencer Management/Social Media role with proven results from taking strategy through successful execution
- Good network in the influencer market and vast knowledge of influencer marketing industry on social media platforms (Youtube, Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook)
- Strong Commercial sense
- Strong Leadership Skill
- Excellent networking & negotiation capability with collaborative mindset to develop sustainable relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Campaign & project management with detail-oriented and ability to juggle priorities and multiple projects
- Strategic and result-oriented mindset: identify and understand key business drivers, react the situations quickly and holistically as well as track progress towards results
- Fluent in English and proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, can-do attitude #ifnotmewho? #ifnotnowwhen?