Job descriptionJob Descriptions :
- Conducting research by collecting and updating market data related to macro economy, property and/or new business research by using defined research methodology (Primary and secondary sources).
- Updating and maintaining database from external & internal sources (from SBU).
- Analyzing, giving insight and recommendation in a form of report regarding market competition (property or non property-related) which will be used to support development of company's strategic decision.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Urban Planning, Architecture, Business Management or Real Estate.
- Minimum 6-8 years of working experience in market research, preferably from property/ market research consultant company.
- Ability to gather data from internal and external sources, and do quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Strong research, logical and analytical skills including the ability to gather, interpret and effectively communicate macroeconomic and data using statistical tools/ excel.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner.
- Strong communicator and presenter, as well as proficient in report writing.
- Proficient communication in English (Written & Verbal).
- Ability to work under pressure, persistent and a good team player.
- Good interpersonal skill as this position is required to communicate and maintain a good relationship with certain parties.
- Willing to be placed in BSD City.