Job descriptionGrow your career with us You are on a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story to improve lives by developing resources sustainably. Here we offer you an exciting and dynamic work environment and will equip you with the know-how that will stretch and enhance your career journey. Role Summary: Involved in strategic analysis, investigation and research to support to top management or external bodies. Advice will be on major social, economic, political and/or scientific issues and predominantly extends beyond the confines of the immediate organization. Responsibilities: You are on a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story. Here we will equip you with the know-how and experience that will define your growth. In this role that you are about to embark on, you are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Carry out industry, value chain and business feasibility analysis to support top management in its strategic decision making.
- Participate in the Group’s development projects, supporting in coordination and execution roles.
- Work in close coordination with the Group’s operations, trading and finance teams.
- Bachelor in Finance or Engineering.
- Minimum of 4-5 years working experience in Finance.
- Willing to travel outstation.
- Proficient in Excel.