Manufacturing - Technical Services
PET Project ManagerSemarang , Indonesia Posted On 18 March 2022
Type of contractPermanent
Type of jobManufacturing - Technical Services
About Albea & the Product line that is recruiting
Albéa is a global leader in beauty, personal care, oral care, pharmaceutical and food packaging. Our site, Albéa Semarang is specialized in Lipstick, Compact, Cap, Jar and Bottle Packaging Manufacturing. It is Albéa's Center of Excellence for Custom Compacts.
- Reports to NPD Manager
Main activities Builds and manages the project from need formulation up to delivery of first industrial production (QCT & performances)
- Interact with customers, sales, marketing to collaborate on customer and strategic projects
- Collaborate with the manufacturing site to secure resources and set priorities
- Anticipate risks and proactively address them
- Ensure NPD methodology is understood and effectively implement it in the organization
Accountability including KPIs
- Guarantees project feasibility with Need, Product, Process, Suppliers and Supply chain leaders. Make sure of on time validation of the project
- Ensures technical approval from customer / market (product/process...) in relation with Need leader and, when necessary, with support from Product Process or Suppliers and Supply chain leaders
- Guarantee global and operational transfer of the project to the plant until production is stabilized
- Share project’s Quality/Cost/Time Performance objectives and guarantee new product launches are on-time, in full, at cost, on budget, and meet quality requirements in line with project charter.
Experience and education
Profile (Experience & qualifications)
- 5 years' experience in project management role involving direct client interface and product development
- Experience in packaging/fast moving consumer good industry is preferred.
- Implementation of LSS methodologies on transactional or non-manufacturing environments, a plus.
- Experience in Quality Management Systems, a plus
- Fluent in both written and oral English.
- Knowledge of injection molding and mold design/development is a plus
- Having exposure to PET in Injection Molding, other than bottle preform
- Knowledge of polymer : PET, PP, SAN, ABS; Injection Molding peripherals (dehumidifier, chiller, MTC) and colorant for PET.
- Proficiency in Project Management (PMP certification a plus)
- Win as One Team - Breaks silos. Actively supports and contributes to the success of other departments
- Build the Future - Integrates changes positively. Helps teams to follow and adapt. Ensures buy-in.
- Engage & Act - Manages priorities, Acts at the right time and decisively
06 August 2021