Job descriptionOur vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR28041 Automation Technician
Troubleshooting, maintenance of automation infrastructure like below:
- Part Identification - barcode, camera, panel mapping, RFID scanner, sensors
- Carrier - PCBA FIFO racks, process trays
- Load Ports on tools - automated loaders, unloaders of carriers
- AMHS - AGV, Conveyors, Shuttles etc
- WMS - ASRS, Kitting hub
- WIP stocker
Skilled in parts replacement, installation and calibration.
Knowledgeable in safety standards while handling various automated systems.
Knowledgeable on systems and troubleshoot level 1 & 2 issues partnering with IT/ Master data team
- Manufacturing execution system (MAM/ ET)
- Part Traceability infrastructure
- Warehouse Management System
- Understanding of machine/automation control system such as PLC, SECS GEM, IoT, Windows based system,
Advantageous to have grasp in barcode standards, RFID technology, camera vision.
Comply to standards in enabling automation solutions:
- Standardize mechanical and electrical design, sub-assemblies, process control & vision solutions
- Ensure supplier compliance to safety & ergonomic standards, both SEMI and country specific codes
- Standardize design for WIP carriers - PCB Racks, Trays etc
- Develop and review process tool automation requirements (TAR) for host development and interfacing AMHS
- Redefine factory tool layout standards to accommodate automation elements
- Publish Design for Automation guidelines on new products
Brainstorm opportunities and build roadmap on factory automation:
- Provide input on business requirements and establish user acceptance criteria
- Provide input on design review on automation solutions
- Provide input on technical procurement specification (Doc2/TAR) provided to vendors
- Provide input on ROI analysis methodology
Execute to Plan on Automation Roadmap:
- Establish project plan and publish Gantt chart for progress
- Steadfast focus on execution and efficiently handle exceptions/ contingency
- Drive innovation that reaps significant bottom-line benefits
- Train the workforce on new systems and hardware
Establish performance metrics for automation solution at manufacturing network:
- Ensure solutions meet the requirements on payback analysis published
- Create & publish metrics related to Host, RMS, Handlers, AMHS and Stocker performance
- Ensure compliance to material control, data collection and traceability requirements
- Review and drive system performance improvement through CIP program
Problem solving skills:
- Familiar with various tools such as PDCA, 8D, 7QC tools, Design thinking, DMAIC, etc.
- Ability to prepare and present materials for review and decision making
Leadership and TEAMWORK:
- Team player and Team driver
- Able to motivate, coach and guide junior technician
- Managing junior technician performance, setting KPIs and deliver end results as a Team
- Growth mindset
- Thinking outside the box
- Problem solver
- Teamwork and Team player
- Always begin with end in mind
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the U.S., are contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.