An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
The Graphic Designer and Video Editor will be responsible for the design of all IDP Indonesia Online, Offline, and video properties. Working within the IDP brand, the Graphic designer creates appealing engaging designs and videos to cover the depth and breadth of the IDP. This position works closely with each business in all areas of IDP Indonesia and Country marketing to ensure our message comes across in the most engaging way.
- Creative design for IDP Indonesia graphic material such as flyer & brochures, calendar, banner, etc.
- Creative design for IDP Indonesia digital graphic (non html) such as web banner, social media activities, and all any other digital graphic needs
- Support content video production from raw to final including script, shoot, edit, color, and sound
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to present a final product that matches with the plan/vision
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Educated to Graduation level or equivalent with some education in graphic or video editing
- Demonstrable experience (minimum 3 years) in creative design and video editing.
- Have knowledge in user experience on digital channels
- Experience on Creative Cloud softwares, such as Photoshop or equivalent is a must with UI, Flash knowledge
- Experience on Video editing softwares.
- Skilled and with strong knowledge of colour theory, typography, and layout design
- Experience in working in dynamic global environment
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS would be a plus
- Video editing expertise on Premiere Pro would be a plus