STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGERJakarta, Indonesia
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Develop long term sales plans built using knowledge of the customer and consumer.
- Work with the team head to develop the long-term account strategic plans. Provide realistic financial figures that support a 3-5 year strategic plan. Revised every 6 months
- Develop seasonal Go-To-Market/assortment plans for the accounts using customer knowledge in line with the account strategic plan and PUMA global objectives. Developed before key milestone (preview/preline/sell-in/quartely) meetings.
- Monitor account sales/sell-thru reports/forecasts, inventory levels and establish best course of action in order to maintain a healthy business for both sides. Report on inventory weekly internally and plan with account banners on a monthly basis. Target weeks cover should be between 12-15 weeks
- To measure progress on own KPIs and ensure continuous improvement on PUMA account management and service levels. Any other duties assigned by the Management related to account activities and support.
- Degree in business or equivalent, ideally with focus on sales, account management or finance
- Experience required
- Industry: Sport, Fashion, FMCG, Consulting
- Excel: Advanced & Powerpoint: Advanced
- Good command of written and spoken English
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.