Job descriptionYou will be responsible for building our retail business unit and representing our brand to the masses on our Flagship store. The role will be integral to the success of Love, Bonito especially as we continue to expand our retail reach in Indonesia over the next few years. Reporting directly to the Retail & Operations Manager, you will manage key decisions in ensuring profitability, accurate inventory, and good people management practices.
Team Management & Leadership
- Meet sales goals by leading, managing, mentoring, and providing feedback to a team of full-time and part-time retail pixies.
- Inspire and motivate the team to work towards a collective goal.
- Collaborate closely with all other functional team leads in particular Merchandising, Operations, Marketing, and People & Culture.
Retail Performance & Operations: Customer Care, Sales & Stock Management, Visual Merchandising, Operations, Human Resources, Loss Prevention
- Manage the day-to-day store operations to ensure a seamless and smooth customer experience.
- Develop, improve, and optimise retail processes to improve productivity and store operations.
- Oversee general store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures, including goods receiving & transfers and cashier balancing.
- Oversee store inventory levels and ensure the highest level of inventory accuracy by monitoring, scheduling, and ordering inventory as required.
- Conduct Stock Taking exercises at several intervals in the year, or as and when required.
- Maintain outstanding store conditions and work closely with the Visual Merchandising team to optimise displays in-store.
- Conduct mix team planning for both full time and temporary retail pixie; manage shift schedules and retail staff budget to achieve optimal staffing levels for excellence in the brand's customer experience, according to peak hours, days, and seasonality.
- Initiate training, coach, and build a robust team of Part Time and Full Time pixies who strongly believe and live out the LB vision and mission.
- Inspire and enable the team to provide a top notch and considerate service to all customers through training and mentoring.
- Develop strategies to enhance the store customer experience and drive sales performance by conducting weekly business reviews to expand our customer base, increase store traffic, and optimise profitability.
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc).
What You Shoud Be
- A Love, Bonito ambassador who believes in and embodies our culture and core values.
- A passion and genuine love for people; you are a strong leader and are passionate about training, coaching, and mentoring a strong team of 30-40 people.
- A performance-driven attitude with a hunger and thirst for results and sales.
- A high degree of professionalism, work ethic, judgement, and keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and an outgoing personality who enjoys interacting and connecting with people to build trusting relationships with customers and external stakeholders.
- A good team player, a self-starter, decision maker, gap spotter, captain of the ship.
- Technical knowledge in all operational aspects of the store, including but not limited to inventory management, sales and cash management, merchandising, roster building, staff training, and coaching, and stock taking.
- Able to execute strong analytical skills to improve store performance, targets, and matrix on a daily basis.
- Someone who loves to interact and build relationships with people, communicating in both Bahasa Indonesia and English!
Requirements & Experiences
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the retail industry, preferably in fast fashion.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing a retail team(s) - both front and back of house.
- Extremely customer-centric and genuinely enjoys serving and getting to know customers better.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; able to motivate and lead the retail team.
- Proficiency in Excel and G Suite/Google Workspace (Sheets and Slides).
- Ability to communicate in English is preferred (expected to have foreign tourists in our store!).
- Numerate and tech-savvy.
- Open to working various shifts and able to work 6 days a week (including weekends and public holidays). Weekends are where all the magic happens!
Min. Educational BackgroundBachelor's Degree / S1
Office AddressJl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia Phone: +62 21 - 228 330 10
About Love, Bonito
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
How to apply? You can send your CV to
SubjectStore Manager (Flagship) - Your name