Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Meet our Sales Team
An Enterprise Sales Team that is on a mission to be the best sales team there is. Every member of the team is passionate about social media and showing enterprise organisations how it can impact their business for the best, when they have the right infrastructure.
- We are prepared to bet that our commission plans will pay you more for the same revenue as you deliver today.
- You will be selling a Forrester top ranked product to some of the best brands there are
- You will be part of a world-class sales organisation with the most responsive client led product engineering team there is.
What you will be doing;
- You will be identifying, negotiating and closing large deals in a defined territory. Identifying and influencing decision makers and key stakeholders as such CMOs and CTOs of some of the biggest brands in the world. Your focus will be working with our clients to build solutions that allow them to win.
- You will be actively seeking out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilising business referrals. You are hugely curious and will constantly be looking for ways to enhance your knowledge of our industry, market and competitors to provide that sales edge needed to close business and generate revenue.
- You will be at the forefront of driving change as Sprinklr continues to impact theCustomer Experience revolution! It is not just social, it's the entire relationship between global brands and consumers that's changing and, as social interactions evolve, Sprinklr is right in the middle of it. Your desires and abilities to embrace this change and understand how social media platforms can impact the various functions of a large organisation is critical to be an innovative thought leader for us.
Who are you and what makes you qualified?
- You are intellectually confident with a track record of being in the top 10% of what you do both personally and professionally.
- You persevere (never give up attitude) and possess a winning mindset in all that you do.
- You are fearless, allowing you to keep pace with our fast-moving markets while advancing us in the Customer Experience revolution
- You possess a growth mindset and are curious in your approach to life. You demonstrate a desire to learn and embrace coaching to continuously adapt and evolve.
- You bring 4-8 years of experience in creating large complex enterprise wide software sales deals. Your strong operational background will leverage your process driven sales approach, consistently producing track records of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Empathy is your strength! You've demonstrated this by building personable relationships across all levels within any company or organization. You have the innate ability to relate to, connect and build relationships for a lifetime.
- Deep experience selling to large enterprise customers in Indonesia.
- Business-level fluency in both Thai and English language.
You embody the Sprinklr Way culture, and you know that relationships are everything to generating pipeline, vesting in customer success and driving new business for the present and the future.
- You are nice. Empathy is your strength, people like to be around you. You are kind, engaging, energetic, and it shows in your customer and peer interactions.
- You display a Growth Mindset. You possess a curious approach to life, and to your work. You embrace continuous learning as a daily practice
- You display Perseverance and genuinely passionately care about Sprinklr's customers. You never ever ever give up on the potential opportunity.
- You are fearless. You keep pace with our fast-moving markets and technologies.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We're committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world's most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand's digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we're more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact [email protected]