Job descriptionYou will be part of our Air Logistics team, adding your market knowledge along with your development expertise + skills to the delivery of business development + growth.
Your RoleYour primary objective will be to deliver against our growth strategy by ensuring that business development is a priority + key factor in gaining + retaining volumes. You will do this by working with a variety of internal + external stakeholders while focusing on the following key objectives
- To act as the product champion + subject matter expert, liaising between product, marketing/sales (especially trade lane sales), key customers + station operations with specific focus on business customers.
- To define, implement + execute our business development strategies, in particular pricing/tariffs, to maximize profits + grow our market share.
- To engage with our overseas development + pricing teams, reviewing the best solutions + strategy for short, mid + long term opportunities.
- To design product priorities/targets (volume/price/campaigns) along with a business plan for focus routes.
- To conduct market profiling, competitor research + analysis to understand + identify market opportunities + challenges; providing feedback on pricing competitiveness based on hit ratios + trade lane manager input.
- To share information on key customers to pricing teams to allow them to support with the right solution when a request/quote is received.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Strong development skills + knowledge of the market
- Strong customer + stakeholder relationships
- Knowledge across our operations, products + services
- Ability to converse in Bahasa Indonesia and English fluently
- Strong MS office skill
- min 5 years experience in related field