The purpose of this role is:
- Manage the entity’s cash position and transactions in compliance with local regulations, local market specificities and Group treasury policies.
- Maintain account banks & time deposits
- The management of liquidity, currency and interest rate risks in relation with Corporate Treasury.
- To ensure effective cooperation with banks and other external treasury counterparts, managing the bank and payment solution relationship, platforms.
- To build monthly cash forecast, explaining assumptions and report in dedicated tool
- To extract payments from SAP and prepare payment runs
- Execute day to day cash management
- Managing banking facilities agreements including reporting requirements and banking covenant compliance
- In collaboration with Head of Finance, define and set-up customers credit limits
- The management of statutory accounts for cash management, including to provide supports for the Board of Directors reports on the cash utilization.
- Ensure effective cooperation with Sanofi Internal Control & Procedures
- Contribute in preparing presentation materials for Management
- The effective cooperation with internal counterparts in other departments of the Entity, and within other Finance functions.
- Manage monthly and quarterly reporting in Treasury area to support compliance to government regulation at Indonesia Central Bank (KPPK, SIUL, others) in dedicated system Bank of Indonesia
- Manage monthly FX report and hedging report to support report for Regional Treasury
The Treasury Analyst will report to CHC Head of Finance Operations.
- Strong understanding of the Indonesian treasury environment and compliance requirements
- Hands-on experience of SAP FICO and other IT tools
- Digital acumen to leverage IT to drive process simplification
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, problem solver
- Advanced skills in excel and PPT
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner
- Team player, cooperating with direct and remote teams with an end to end service delivery mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Fluent in English and Bahasa (interviews to be conducted in English)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in handling treasury.
- Exposure to working with or within a global company.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.