Job descriptionAbout the Role
Strap on your helmet and climb on board if you’re ready to be our next Information Security Associate. You will be part of a journey making path-breaking outcomes that will influence not only your aspirations to lead a career within Information Security but also make an impact on the mission of Gojek. We value an open culture, like-mindedness & appreciate people from varied security backgrounds and hence we are most willing to work with folks better than us.
What You Will Do
- Research and report on information security topics in support of security projects and initiatives
- Participates in InfoSec meetings under the direct supervision
- Assist senior staff members with security tasks including simple operations and projects
- Execute and complete basic security tasks
- Contribute and document security use cases under the guidance of senior team members
- Compiles security reports, gather user and system data related to policies, policies, and initiatives
- Learn and operate security tools and perform entry-level security operational tasks
What You Will Need
- Software programming skills in <Java, Ruby, GoLang, Scala, etc and microservice application architecture
- Thorough understanding of OWASP Top 10 for Web, Mobile, and APIs
- Cloud security basics include cloud-native tech like K8s, Dockers, etc
- Usage of Pentest and VA tools like Nessus, Metaxploit, Nexpose, Nmap, OpenVAS, etc
- Usage of SAST and DAST tools like OWASP ZAP, BurpSuite, etc
Gojek's Information Security team is a group of 70+ security experts based primarily out of Bengaluru, Singapore, and Indonesia. The Product Security team, a sub-pod of the InfoSec team at Gojek, helps ensure that all applications, products, services, and platforms are being developed with adequate control measures to avoid security breaches, fraud, or abuse. To achieve this, we closely work with our product engineers and build secure software deployed within our cloud infrastructure. Additionally, we run the Gojek bug bounty programs and provide product security incident response capabilities.
Our mission is to enable Gojek engineering teams to build secure software while providing them the appropriate security context to make decisions and ultimately make Gojek the most trusted and safest platform to transact, eat, travel, and have fun
As a team, we are concerned with the growth and safety of the company, and each other's personal growth and well being too. With WFH becoming more normalized, you best believe we have been sharing our favorite ways to prioritize a healthy work-life balance at home. Along with our desire to utilize smart technology and innovative engineering strategies to make people's lives easier, our team also bonds over our shared love for tea, and the latest movies & TV shows.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.