Job descriptionJob Summary The Information Security Analyst supports compliance, security and general IT risks to ensure that IT supports the business objectives of the business unit. They implement information security policies, standards, and programs consistent with local, regional, and global strategy. Job Qualifications
- Consultant level with 2-4 years of experience
- Minimal Bachelors Degree from IT and related majors
- Provide additional support of the increase activities on the implementation and ongoing activity of information security control ORM KRI & ICIF.
- Increase activity with local IT from security and development team regarding to security vulnerability remediation, track and manage the plan, activity status, and mitigation action.
- Provide information security awareness to business user, delivery by communication, class, or direct consultation on regular basis
- Coordination with local procurement and legal team for existing third party and identify the needs to conduct due diligence/security assessments for new projects/vendors
- Provide supports to local team for initiatives or new project to ensure security requirement are follow Zurich standard.
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right? We are an equal opportunity employer who knows that each employee is unique - that’s what makes our team so great!
Join us as we constantly explore new ways to protect our customers and the planet.
- Location(s): ID - Jakarta
- Remote working:
- Schedule: Full Time
- Recruiter name: Salsabila Senamelia
- Closing date:
Intrested in this job?
Iklan Lowongan Pekerjaan Lainnya
PT Anak Hebat Indonesia Bantul 25 hari yang lalu
Supporting Strategies Philadelphia, PA Today