TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
Our Trust & Safety team's commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
Our Operations team moderate millions of videos globally every day, ensuring we are bringing only safe content to our users. Eco-Labeling develops unified global rules for diversified video and header accounts, manages and optimizes the efficiency and accuracy, and provides weekly data analysis of TikTok content ecological diversity.
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for monitoring short video content to ensure quality & consistency of labeling
- Through quality evaluation and data analysis, providing feedback and identifying areas for improvement
- Collaborate with Product teams to provide feedback on content types and trends to enable appropriate labels to be created Qualifications
- Collaborated with outsourcing to observe the manpower, review labeler's understanding of content labeling and provide feedback on development, to ensure the project can run smoothly
- Support the internal & external training
What should I bring with me?
- Proficient in English
- QA experience is preferred
- Previous experience performing an Operations based role, ideally within a Content Safety or Social media / video environment
- Strong eye for detail and comfortable using data analysis to identify trends
- Strong and confidence in communication and training skill
- Experience in a BPO / Call center / customer service environment / social media platform or coordinator field
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Intrested in this job?
Iklan Lowongan Pekerjaan Lainnya
Novell Pharmaceutical Laboratories Bandung 1 hari yang lalu