Live Play Mobile is disrupting social gaming with a new type of mobile experience. With global operations in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Kiev, Ukraine, we are a team of gaming veterans, and technology rockstars who think about games differently. We combine the latest live video streaming technology, world class game design, and best-in best-in-class social features into a mobile entertainment experience like no other.
- Give Support to the customers: Assist players in resolving basic issues via company-provided support channels and ensure they receive outstanding service.
- Investigate and resolve basic level customer support requests
- Handle and manage web tools specially made for customer support
- Escalate complex problems to the appropriate manager when needed
- Be able to identify problems and create new templates for recurring ones
- Notify Leads when a recurrent problem appears, to prevent further cases
- Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, policy updates and Community Standards
- Provide basic customer support across app reviews on Google Play Store and iOS App store, social media inbox messages, and other channels as required
- Provide analysis, trends and insights to senior management to improve the overall player experience and provide recommendations for process, policy and product improvements
- Consistently meet performance targets set by management
- Advanced English (verbal and written) is a must;
- Experience in customer support, dealing with real customer issues for a consumer mobile product;
- Previous experience with Zendesk, ZohoDesk is a big plus;
- Ability to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment;
- Highly developed problem-solving and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills