Job Description SummaryThe role will manage a complex service business through leadership and development of a local organization comprising of Service Delivery teams, Field Engineering, Technical Team, Operational Team, Service Commercial Team and functional teams. You will create an environment to achieve ultimate customer loyalty to GE Healthcare (GEHC). Provides leadership in setting and achieving assigned goals in the profitable growth, installation, maintenance and repair of GEHC products and the growth of the service contract base. You shall also build culture of operational excellence through lean and build best-in-class organization around customer experience and safety. Director of Services will be accountable for the complete Services P&L including service delivery and customer loyalty.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Accountable for service delivery, service commercial outcomes of the business. Build a customer service culture to attain the customer loyalty.
- Build safety mindset and drive EHS framework across GE Healthcare organization. Ensure compliance with all EHS policies and procedures.
- Build a scalable and efficient service organization, commercial and service delivery plan which are capable to cater Installed Base & business growth
- P&L management both margin and sales as well as driving growth together with country service sales team
- Ensure development and implementation of clear commercial strategies and robust commercial excellence to drive organic growth and positive customer experience
- Provide leadership for simplification of processes and Lean initiatives. Drive and develop operational and financial growth initiatives and targets and cost control measures to manage the P&L
- Own and drive operational processes and efficiency by balancing key metrics (PM completion, utilisation, overtime and tools management, billing, inventory, and other cash metrics). Ensure execution of operational priorities and achievement of key metrics by creating operation rigor and disciplines.
- Build high performance teams with right people at right place mindset. Provide personal leadership of direct reports to include ongoing direction, coaching, career development, reward and retention. Ability to develop and engage service team. Personally involve in talent development and building external pipeline.
- Build long-term relationship with key customers; provide leadership and direction in crucial customer interfaces. Strengthen GEHC image with luminaries.
- Partnering customers with creative solutions and show care to build long lasting relationships.
- Leverage internal relationships and be responsible to build a culture of collaboration to enhance business performance and customer experiences.
- Align with regional team to implement strategic initiatives to bring in new service model and framework and improve productivity and efficiency.
- Own customer CSO escalations and drive for fast and effective resolution.
- Assess the effectiveness of service delivery through NPS, benchmarking, and best practice sharing (applied time, time to repair, fix right first time, …etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 10 years of leadership experience
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in operations, project management and or commercial
- Proven experience leading a team, managing customer relationships, and/or managing a P&L
- Growth orientation and strong operational acumen
- Ability to develop and balance multiple priorities to meet overall business metrics.
- Understanding market, competition Dynamics and Customer experience standards
- Understand both sales and operations dynamics, able to drive both agenda well
- Demonstrated ability to work through complexity, provide clear direction, manage stakeholders and make tough business decisions as required
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally, including employees, distributors, customers and senior leaders including strong presentation skills and negotiation
- Demonstrated tendency to challenge and drive constant improvement in process
- Demonstrated leadership to manage and develop team
- An inclusive leader that builds a connection to the workforce through personal involvement and trust
- Willingness to travel locally regularly and internationally as required to meet business and leadership development
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No