Job descriptionAt Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organisations realise their human potential by joining great organisations, learning the right skills and building great teams.
We are looking for a Creative Designer to join our creative team at Glints. With strong agility and interest, the Creative Designer will support the Business Unit to achieve the key metric by supporting the Business Unit initiative, creating visual needs (static image, motion, paid ads, infographic, banner, etc), video motion, and be brand guardian for all Glints Visual in order to achieve the best design decision that fulfills the business goals and improve the user and brand experiences.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Creating the necessary designs to support the marketing needs, by coming up with interesting templates and visual designs.
- Presenting the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand, and easy to find.
- Creating a consistent, eye-catching style while maintaining the company brand.
- Creatively generating ideas to make brand design improvements.
Why You Should Join Us
- At Glints, you will experience the business process of Glints' marketing team by getting exposed to varying steps of producing quality outputs to support dedicated marketing channel owners. Apply now and get the chance to learn more about building a career as a Creative Designer in a fast-paced company. Don't forget to attach your portfolio to your profile.
What We Are Looking For
- Strong graphic design and/or motion graphic skills, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc.
- 2-4 years experience in any industry (Having working experience in Agency is preferable)
- Available for 6 months period of the contract in Jakarta or remote, with flexible working hours
- Interested to learn about startup marketing strategy
- Able to handle a high volume of design requests
- Ability to work with details in a fast pace environment
- Resourceful, high initiative, and self-driven person
- Able to use English on a daily basis
- Only candidates with a portfolio will be proceeded
Let’s Realise Human Potential.
We have impacted many lives since we were founded in 2013, but there’s still plenty to be done. If you’re ready to grow and make an impact, you’ve come to the right place.
What is Glints?
Glints is an online talent recruitment and career discovery platform with the enduring purpose of contributing to a world where people and organisations can realize their human potential.
Our tech-enabled approach to recruitment and career discovery connects more than 1.5 million candidates to their next dream opportunities, has supported more than 30,000 companies in finding top talents, doubled recruiter efficiency, and has raised more than US$30M+ from best venture investors in Asia to date.
Our agility and firm hold on our core purpose and values have allowed us to remain resilient and thrive through tumultuous times, and we are proud to be recognised by LinkedIn as one of the Top 10 Startups in Singapore in 2020.
Who We Are
At Glints, personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth. That's why we created the Glints Culture Code: #RIIBCOH. It defines our values, guides our decisions and actions, and is what makes us special.
Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically) Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego Customer Obsessed: Customers First Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
Where We Work
Glints operates in multiple locations across Greater Southeast Asia, including Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan and Malaysia.
Learn more about Glints and our culture at bit.ly/glintsculture, Or check out our Careers Page at https://glints.com/careers !