- Fast paced working environment
- One of the most prominent players in the industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top shipping and logistics company in Indonesia with a robust history. A prominent player, boasting a strong track record.
The main responsibilities of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Manage and maintain client assets including land, building, depo, etc.
- Regularly identify and research market trends and changes that may impact managed assets
- Communicate and organise meeting with key stakeholders to review account
- Required to travel regularly as part of managing assets
- Oversee all activities related to construction projects from beginning to the end including planning, execution, completion, and delivery.
- Provide support and input to several aspects of project process including material / equipment procurement, contracts, budget and cost control, and overall project management of construction works
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- Minimum of 10 (ten) years of experience in Project Management / Construction Management roles, preferably with background in the Shipping industry
- PMP or equivalent certification would be considered an asset
- Previous experience in a leadership role with strong and proven leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and English-speaking skills
- Willing to be placed in Surabaya
What's on Offer
- Work for a well-established company with an excellent reputation in the market
- Attractive package and salary