Job descriptionBe a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Wherever you join our crucial 47,000-strong Operations team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s shift from selling cigarettes to our new smoke-free products has changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning.
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and create new ways of working. You’ll be solving supply chain problems that span the whole world: a smoke-free world.
Your ‘day to day’
- Ensure that processes and both warehouse and internal logistics standards are sustainable, correctly defined, and properly documented.
- Identify missing links in the process and to address the gaps interacting with the appropriate figures in the factory logistics and LSP organization to ensure the solution is addressed.
- Act as the SME for reapplication management and be the contact person for the SC Central/Regional team when applicable.
- Identify and lead productivities and continuous improvement initiatives within the scope of internal logistics and warehousing processes.
Who we’re looking for
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Commerce, IT or Engineering from reputable universities
- Have minimum 5 years of experience in similar industry equipped with IWS/OPEN+ knowledge, data-driven Stock Management (stock movements control), data-driven Warehouse Design, Logistics Service Management, LES/MES, IMEL, & manufacturing process knowledge
- Familiarity to operate Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, & Word) & SAP for professional usage is a must
- Fluent in Indonesian and English, both written & spoken
What we offer
Our success depends on our talented employees who come to work here every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future.
To join our growing team…
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
PT. Mandala Multifinance Tbk Area Jawa barat Majalengka Rp. 2.028.000 per bulan 30+ hari yang lalu
QSI Recruitment Banten 30+ hari yang lalu
Kemayu Fajar Indonesia PT Jakarta Rp. 3.500.000 - Rp. 4.500.000 per bulan 1 hari yang lalu
PT. Mandala Multifinance Tbk Area Jawa barat Bogor Rp. 4.000.000 per bulan 30+ hari yang lalu
Jiva Agriculture Sumbawa Besar 30+ hari yang lalu