WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic's success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it's building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we're always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We're constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
PRODUCT SUPPORT SPECIALIST - GAMEPLAY
What We Do
Unreal-powered projects have been on the bleeding edge of real-time entertainment for over 20 years. Our team of engineering experts are always innovating to improve the tools and technology that empower content developers worldwide.
What You'll Do
We're looking for a Product Support Specialist to join the Product Support team at Epic Games.
You will help in creating the best player experience possible, both in-game and in interactions with Epic Games Player Support with topics related to Gameplay (Fortnite and other games). This role will be responsible for: keeping up to date with current and future events, promotions and features, developing and establishing processes/procedures, training for our front line support, analyzing data for trends and reporting, as well as managing the feedback loop between our players and our development teams within Epic Games to push the envelope, and how we support our awesome players!
In this role you will
- Expert in your discipline (Fortnite Gameplay)
- Accountable to agents and customers/players for knowledge quality and speed of delivery
- Ultimately responsible for solving player issues
- Owns and improves the knowledge to support Gameplay: self help processes, self help features, agent processes and tools, reporting
- Generates training for the Player Support team to understand the product and processes we need to support our Players
- Responsible for the overall health of a defined "product" by understanding our data and making decisions to create better agent and player experiences
- Maintains a working relationship with Epic Product teams for incoming news and features, outgoing feedback and definition of better player experiences
- On-call for emergent issues within their Product
What we're looking for
- A gamer by heart!
- Knowledge of their area of expertise (Gameplay) and the tools to support
- Customer service experience (great bonus if it's within gaming!)
- Experience in Project Management
- Process mapping based on the player/agent journey
- Documentation creation, especially procedures and process guides
- Technical writing
- Evidence of strong collaboration, especially when remote
- Strong written and verbal communication
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we've been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic's award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.