We are looking for 3D modeler who are familiar in creating stylized characters.
- Not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
Expert level sculpting skill in ZBrush / Blender
Strong knowledge of 3D modeling software (Blender, zbrush, Maya, 3DSmax, etc.). You need to adapt to Blender for production pipeline in Agate.
Expertise of Substance Painter and Photoshop for texturing
Experience in creating stylized characters
Full understanding of game workflows and pipelines
Desire to learn new techniques and technologies
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Can draw/sketch/paint to convey ideas
5+ years of professional experience in game development industry with at least one shipped title (excluding academic projects)
- Experience with Unity
- Understanding of character skeleton and skinning techniques
- Create high-quality game ready character models
- Sculpt detailed character geometry
- Retopologize sculpted geometry to game-ready character models
- Create high-quality texture maps for use in stylized rendering workflow
- Layout efficient and high quality UVs
- Maintain character functionality and animation ability throughout the model iteration process
- Contribute to development of 3D art pipeline standards in Agate
- Develop and learn latest art creation technologies regarding the domain
- Collaborate with fellow artists, team leads, tech and design teams to produce highest quality characters.
What you get while working with us…
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it's unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job LocationBandung, Jawa Barat
Deadline30 November 2022