- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as Art Director / Lead Artist in gaming or tech industry.
- Have portfolio, such as games or products launched / released.
- Good understanding in mobile, console, or tech art fundamentals and art techniques would be a plus.
- Familiar with game workflows and project pipelines.
- Familiar with 3D software, such as Blender, zbrush, Maya, 3DSmax (we use Blender in our production pipeline in Agate).
- Familiar with 2D software, such as Photoshop, Substance Painter, Substance Designer.
- Good communication and leadership skill.
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment.
- Passion for gaming and having strong knowledge about game art techniques and technologies.
- Willing to WFO / hybrid in our office in Bandung, West Java.
- Initiate, manage, and supervise the whole process of research and development of game art technique and technology.
- Validate new tools and pipelines to incorporate them as department’s new standard and guideline.
- Lead the team in the developing custom tools used by Artist.
- Act as support for the whole department to keep improving the quality and quantity of art assets.
- Collaborate with Art Director and team to gather collective learning from past and ongoing projects as a reference for ongoing and future projects.
What you get while working with us…
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- Standard Package: competitive rewards, religious holiday allowance (THR), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja, BPJS Kesehatan, private insurance*).
- Device and software: capable devices and relevant software licenses to support our high-performance team
- State of the art office space: with facilities to support the collaboration of over 300 Crews, amenities like gym and tatami room, and additional perks like free lunch & coffee, shuttle services.
- Work hour flexibility: each team can arrange their own WFO schedules, with semi-flexible working hour and replacement hours.
- Paid overtime: we do not condone nor encourage overtime, but we will offer fair hourly compensation should overtime is needed
- Annual, special paid leave, and claimable: in addition to the regular paid leave, we have paid leave for special occasions (paid sick leave, menstrual leave, marriage leave, maternity and paternity leave, bereavement leave, etc). Every February, Crews can also cash out their unused annual leave from the previous year.
- Learning and development: mentoring by experts in the game industry or respective fields; premium access to learning materials, regular knowledge sharing sessions, plus tailored personal development plan.
- Career growth transparency: our culture provides room for Crews to grow indefinitely based on continuous feedback and recognition, with fair promotions, raises, and role transition to help our Crews reach their full potential.
- Job security: high-performing talents could get a fast-track to a permanent employment contract (PKWTT)
- Well-being programs: regular wellbeing check-ups, internal team-building activities, and company-wide events to maintain our Crews’ mental health and reduce burn-out risks.
- Limited benefit for grade 5+ non-trainee
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job LocationBandung, Jawa Barat
Deadline30 November 2022